Generic emend capsules is used to prevent nausea and vomiting that is caused due to cancer drug treatment. It works by blocking one of the body’s natural substances that causes vomiting. This medicine treats nausea and vomiting that has already begun.
We give you the best aprepitant capsules price.
All the health and medical information provided over here is for general purposes only. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. Therefore, we would recommend you to always consult your doctor first before taking any drug or medication, to certify the safety and efficacy of it on you.
Do not take over the counter emend capsules 125mg/80mg if you are allergic to it or the components present in it.
Inform your doctor about all your medical conditions; especially of; liver disease.
During pregnancy, this medicine should be taken only when needed.
It is not known if this medicine passes into the breast milk.
Do not use emend tri-pack 125mg/80mg if you are already using pimozide. A serious drug interaction can occur when pimozide is used together with this medicine. So, it is advised to inform your doctor about all the drugs that you have been taking to avoid any drug interactions.
The following are the side effects of aprepitant 80mg/125mg capsule tri-pack;
• stomach pain, indigestion, burping, loss of appetite;
• low blood cell counts;
• diarrhea, constipation;
• abnormal liver function tests;
• headache, dizziness;
• pain in your arms or legs;
• pain, hardening, redness, swelling, or itching where the medicine was injected;
• cough; or
• feeling weak or tired
Call your doctor once, if you witness the following side effects;
• a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
• pain or burning when you urinate;
• sores or white patches in your mouth or throat, sore throat;
• low blood cell counts--fever, chills, tiredness, mouth sores, skin sores, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, pale skin, cold hands and feet, feeling light-headed or short of breath; or
• dehydration symptoms--feeling very thirsty or hot, being unable to urinate, heavy sweating, or hot and dry skin.
Take emend 80mg/125mg capsules exactly as your doctor has prescribed.
Take this medicine by mouth.
You can take it with or without food.
Swallow the capsules whole, do not crush, chew or break it.
Store at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture.
(Dr. A. Sharma, PharmD, is a licensed pharmacist and a medical writer with 10 years of clinical experience. He strives to empower patients to understand their medications so that they become better healthcare advocates. )
Processing currency - All transactions are processed in US Dollars
All Rights Reserved