Aleve 500mg Tab is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used in relieving pain from various conditions such as headache, muscle aches, tendonitis, dental ache, and menstrual cramps.
The medication works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. It is also used in reducing pain, swelling, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis, bursitis, and gout attacks.
You can check naproxen 500 mg tablet price on our website and buy Naproxen 500mg Tablets online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
All the health and medical information provided over here is for general purposes only. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. Therefore, we would recommend you to always consult your doctor first before taking any drug or medication, to certify the safety and efficacy of it on you.
• Do not use the medication if you have a history of allergic reactions to aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
• Try to avoid using the medication if you have heart disease.
• Do not use the medicine just before or after heart bypass surgery.
• The medicine can cause stomach or intestinal bleeding, which can be fatal.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history before starting with the medicine.
• Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
Below-mentioned are naproxen(aleve) 500mg side effects: -
• Indigestion, heartburn, stomach ache, nausea
• Headache, Dizziness, Drowsiness
• Rashes, Itching, Bruising
• Ringing in your ears
• Breathing problem
• Swelling or rapid weight gain
• Signs of stomach bleeding
• Liver problems
• Kidney problems
• Anemia (low red blood cells)
Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
Take the drug by mouth with water.
Take it 2-3 times a day or as prescribed.
Do not lie for at least 10 minutes after taking the medicine.
Take the tablet with food, milk, or an antacid to avoid stomach upset.
Store it at room temperature.
Buy Aleve online at Day Night Drugs and enjoy great discounts.
(Dr. A. Sharma, PharmD, is a licensed pharmacist and a medical writer with 10 years of clinical experience. He strives to empower patients to understand their medications so that they become better healthcare advocates. )
Processing currency - All transactions are processed in US Dollars
All Rights Reserved