Progesterone 100mg/ml injection IVF is used to cause menstrual periods in females who have not reached menopause due to the lack of progesterone in the body. It is a hormone that naturally occurs in the body.
Note: Progesterone 100mg/ml is not used to prevent heart disease or dementia as it may actually increase the risk of developing these diseases.
All the health and medical information provided over here is for general purposes only. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. Therefore, we would recommend you to always consult your doctor first before taking any drug or medication, to certify the safety and efficacy of it on you.
Buy progesterone injection 100mg/ml online from us as we give you the best prices along with free home delivery.
Before you start taking over the counter progesterone 100mg/ml injection inform your doctor about all the medicines you have been taking. This can cause harm to your unborn baby.
Do not use this medicine if you have the following disease; abnormal vaginal bleeding, breast cancer, liver disease, stroke, blood clot, and many others.
Progesterone can increase the risks of blood clots, stroke, heart attack or breast cancer.
If you are allergic to peanut, check before taking this medicine as some of the forms contain peanut oil.
DayNightDrugs offers the best progesterone injection price of 100mg/ml.
• drowsiness, dizziness;
• breast pain;
• mood changes;
• constipation, diarrhea, heartburn;
• bloating, swelling in your hands or feet;
• joint pain;
• hot flashes; or
• vaginal discharge
Call your doctor if you witness the following symptoms;
• unusual vaginal bleeding;
• pain or burning when you urinate;
• a breast lump;
• sudden vision problems, severe headache or pain behind your eyes;
• symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, mood changes);
• severe dizziness or drowsiness, spinning sensation, confusion, shortness of breath;
• heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
• liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
• signs of a stroke - sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with speech or balance;
• signs of a blood clot in the lung - chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood; or
• signs of a blood clot in your leg - pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs.
Use as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it in larger or smaller amounts.
This injection is injected into the skin.
Do not self-inject it without having the proper knowledge.
Store at a cool place, away from heat, light, and moisture.
Their packaging is discrete and is always delivered safely but when I received my last order, one of the inhalers was damaged. I contacted the Customer Support and they immediately reshipped the medication with no additional cost. They have been ...
Excellent company, I’ve ordered several times with them and all my orders have been processed smoothly. Great communication, fast shipping, would definitely recommend them.
The product was packaged perfectly and the order was delivered within the scheduled time frame. They have the best price available and the quality of the medication is of top grade, there is nothing more I could have asked for.
The product is as advertised on the website, I have made a few purchases here and am very happy with the results from the medication. The quality of the product is very good, I would continue to get my supplies from this online pharmacy.
I am very happy with their ongoing referral program, I have referred 3 of my friends and the referral amount was added to my account within a week. I would surely be referring more of my friends.
They have always been quick to respond to my emails and provide prompt resolution at the earliest. They even call to update on the issue, I am really very happy with the services received so far.
Disclaimer The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with daynightdrugs or any of its associated companies. Information provided on this website is for general purposes only. It is not intended to take place of advice from your practitioner. It is for the knowledge of the site visitors at large that the brand names mentioned under Search column or under different categories, are meant merely as a guide. It should not be construed or misunderstood that the site has any remotest intention to market the 'Similar in composition to' Brand named drug or that the site has any tie-up or link with the manufacturers or traders of the 'Similar in composition to' named medicine .
Processing currency - All transactions are processed in US Dollars
All Rights Reserved