Vigamox is used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis in the eyes. The presence of moxifloxacin in it helps in killing bacterial infection in no time.
Please note, this medication is not used to treat viral or fungal infections of the eye.
You can order Vigamox 0.5% eye drops online at discounted prices from our online pharmacy, Day Night Drugs.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
It is not advised to use generic moxifloxacin if you have had a viral or fungal infection in the eye. It is only used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Avoid using this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to it or other similar medications in the past.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• severe burning, stinging, or irritation after using Vigamox eye drops; or
• eye swelling, redness, severe discomfort, crusting or drainage (may be signs of infection).
Common Vigamox side effects may include:
• dry eyes or watery eyes;
• eye pain or discomfort;
• blurred vision; or
• mild itching, redness, or other irritation.
If you are someone who wears contact lenses, remember to remove it and then put the drops in your eyes. Consult your doctor on if you can reapply your lenses after the application is done.
Wash your hands before using this medication
How to apply the drops:
• Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
• Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
• Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
Do not place the eyedropper straight onto your eyes. A contaminated dropper can infect your eye, which could lead to serious vision problems.
Vigamox is used for 7 days in a row. It is advised to complete the full course of this medication.
Store at room temperature and away from heat and moisture. Do not freeze. Close the bottle tightly when not in use.
You're awesome! Thank you very much for your help. Is there a customer satisfaction survey that I can take for you? DND has been amazing for me over the last 3 years. Your customer service and products are phenomenal!! Thank you. EMP
After shopping online and being very mislead and disappointed in the fact that thye would Not sed my meds to Thailand i am greatful to Daynight for treating me so well well and so very quickly w/ No problems....i will tell all my friends and they ...
James Staub, Thailand
I was not sure to buy medicines online, but i thought why not try this website, as it looked genuine to me, and here i was, The medications were delivered to me within 7-9 days totally safe and convenient. i love this website and would suggest to ...
Mathew simons, New Jersey, USA
Disclaimer The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with daynightdrugs or any of its associated companies. Information provided on this website is for general purposes only. It is not intended to take place of advice from your practitioner. It is for the knowledge of the site visitors at large that the brand names mentioned under Search column or under different categories, are meant merely as a guide. It should not be construed or misunderstood that the site has any remotest intention to market the 'Similar in composition to' Brand named drug or that the site has any tie-up or link with the manufacturers or traders of the 'Similar in composition to' named medicine .
Processing currency - All transactions are processed in US Dollars
All Rights Reserved